RenewableOneTM at a Glance:
- We envision, plan, develop, and operate renewable energy assets financed by public incentives and/or conventional means in partnership with real estate owners and tenants.
- We empower our Franchisees to manufacture, sell, operate, and service renewable energy assets.
- We maintain exclusive relationships with the latest renewable energy technologies.
- We execute the "Profit Center" approach to renewable energy development.
What can RenewableOne do for you?
- Develop energy assets with payback periods as short as 18-36 months
- Generate recurring income from selling renewable power back to the utility company.
- Realize significant savings on utility bills for the long-term.
- Obtain "green" and other public incentive monies, through the Stimulus Bill - ARRA of 2009, USDA, Department of Energy, the New Markets Tax Credits Program and other select state and local programs and economic development agencies.
- Assist in earning Credits toward LEED Certification for your building.
- Respond to corporate edict.
- Further public policy.
- Promote environmental consciousness.
Market Drivers and Incentives
- Renewable Energy Tax Credits - 30% cash back from IRS within 60 Days for individuals (no cap)
- Tax Credit profit offset for businesses with (no cap)
- "Green Movement" favorable for renewable energy development
- Feed-in Tariffs being imposed by many states
- Renewable Energy Portfolio Standards forcing utilities to buy or generate renewable power
- Growth in Green Building sustainable design is facilitating the development of buildings that use and even rely upon saving or producing renewable energy.